The short version: we do not store any sensitive data.
- Q: What are your general thoughts on storing data?
- A: Since all talent approvals you create are contracts between you and your talents, there is no need for us to store (or ever handle or process or look at or use or sell or anything) this data. The data you create are kept on your device ONLY, and is never sent to us. This means that we respect your and your talents privacy, it also means it's way easier for us to be GDPR compliant. :)
- Q: Where is the data stored?
- A: The data are stored ONLY on your device and never goes to any of our servers. (If you choose to email the contract the data will of course also be in that email.)
- Q: I want to get all personal data you have on me.
- A: Since we do not store any of your data, there is no data to give.
- Q: I want you to delete all personal data you have on me.
- A: Since we do not store any of your data, there is no data to delete.
- Q: Do you take legal responsibility for the talent agreements I create?
- A: No not at all. Please read more on our Legal page.